Terms and Conditions
Keys Quality Management, LLC
All properties check-in at our office located at 828 White Street. Our hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. If it is after office hours, we will leave you a key in the lockbox located at our office. Let us know and we will provide you with the combination. Check-in is at 3 p.m. Check-out is at 11 a.m.
On receipt of the required payment from the guest, Keys Quality Management LLC will issue a confirmed booking receipt by e-mail to the guest. Only on release of the confirmed booking receipt is the booking determined as confirmed.
The guest agrees to have all balances owing after the due date to be placed on the credit card used for the deposit. You will receive two reminder e-mails informing you of upcoming payments. If you wish to pay with another credit card please contact us before payment is due. If you wish to pay the remainder of your balance by check please make checks payable to Keys Quality Management, LLC. Checks must be received before 30 days of arrival.
Monthly rental properties total rates will include a $500 refundable deposit. Excessive utilities charged will be deducted from the deposit. Our limits are set based on normal usage. Excessive heat for the pool or the AC being set below 74 drives up costs and would be outside of the normal range.
The guest agrees that payment of the rental deposit amount to Keys Quality Management LLC will signify their full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The guest further acknowledges that by payment of the final rental sum, the guest has read and accepted these Terms and Conditions on this web site.
Hurricane Refund Policy
We offer refunds for mandatory evacuations only. If your reservation is not during the evacuation period and you cancel you will not receive a refund. We suggest travelers insurance. Travelers insurance is available through CSA Travel Protection.
Guest shall be responsible for excessive cleaning charges. Daily maid and laundry service is not included in the rental rate but can be arranged for an additional fee. There is a departure clean only. Additional housekeeping may be provided upon request.
Minimum Age Requirement
Keys Quality Management LLC will not rent to vacationing persons under 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
Our properties are not child proof nor does Keys Quality Management, LLC represent them as such and thus require children to be supervised by an adult at all times. Amenities such as furniture with sharp edges, games with small pieces, knives, cleaning products and other examples known and unknown pose safety issues for children. Guest claims understanding, acceptance and responsibility for these risks upon booking.
It is important to understand our cancellation policy before making your reservation.
· Nightly Cancellation Policy:
-From initial date of booking up to 61 days prior to the arrival date, guest will be charged a $50 cancellation fee and non-refundable $65 reservation fee (a total of $115) from their initial deposit.
-If cancelling between 31 and 60 days of arrival date guest will forfeit 50% of the full balance.
- There is no refund for cancellations within 30 days of arrival.
· Monthly Rentals Cancellation Policy:
-From initial date of booking up to 61 days prior to the arrival date, guest will be charged a $200 cancellation fee and non-refundable $65 reservation fee (a total of $265) from their initial deposit.
-If cancelling within 60 days of arrival guest will forfeit 50% of the full balance.
*Keys Quality Management LLC regrets that it is unable to waive any of the cancellation charges or rules above, whatever the circumstances.
*Keys Quality Management LLC recommends that all guests take out adequate travelers insurance.
We do not refund for shortened stays.
Check in is after 3:00 PM EST.
Our check out time is at 11:00 AM EST.
Please complete the following prior to checkout:
1. Wash the dishes. There will be an extra $50 charge for unwashed dishes.
2. Take out the trash and remove perishables from refrigerator.
Other than the final cleaning, we ask you to leave the property in the same condition as when you check in. If excessive cleaning is required, or if there is damage, you will be charged what we deem as a reasonable fee to be placed on the credit card used for the deposit. You will be notified when new charges are made.
Please respect your neighbors and keep noise to a minimum, especially when outdoors on balconies and around pool areas (sound does travel across water). Some of your neighbors may be permanent residents of Key West and unfortunately may have to go to work each day. Our noise ordinance is enforceable. For your own security, Keys Quality Management, LLC suggests that you secure all doors and windows while you are sleeping or away from the property.
· Guest(s) shall take good care of premises, appliances, and furnishings. Guest(s) shall also be responsible for all conditions and damages caused by the neglect or wrongful act or omission of the guest(s) and/or persons accompanying guest.
· The guest signing the rental agreement assumes all responsibility for the actions and behavior of all guests and agrees to follow the rules of the property posted therein.
· No pets shall be permitted, unless prior arrangements have been made.
· No refunds/discounts will be given for situations out of the control of Keys Quality Management, LLC. These include, but are not limited to: government actions, adverse weather or beach conditions, road/building construction that may occur around or near any of our properties or in Key West, or equipment that malfunctions while in residence. Please notify us immediately so we may resolve issues in a timely manner if we can. Keys Quality Management, LLC and/or authorized employees or repairmen may enter the premises during normal business hours for any purpose pertaining to repair, improvement, care, and management of the property.
· In the event of circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to substitute comparable accommodations, if available.
· No smoking is allowed inside any of our units. An additional $250 cleaning fee will be charged for smoking in the unit.
· The web listing for each property specifies the number of adults and children allowed to stay as guests in the unit. If a number greater than the agreed upon number and ages occurs, you will be asked to leave without compensation or refund.
· If personal property is left behind and it is necessary for the items to be returned, a $25 fee, in addition to the cost of the postage and containers, will be assessed.
Keys Quality Management LLC makes all reasonable efforts to maintain each property and it's equipment in good working order. Wherever commercially possible, repairs are performed within 24 hours, but sometimes delays are inevitable. No refunds are granted for malfunctioning mechanical or electrical equipment including (but no limited to): inoperable appliances, air-conditioning units, pools and/or spas. No refunds will be given for unfavorable weather, early departure, utility service interruption, construction, or maintenance issues. Additionally, there are no refunds for faulty recording or playback equipment, TVs, audio, cable reception, computer equipment, or internet access.
The renter agrees that Keys Quality Management LLC shall not be liable to Guest, Guest's guests, invitees or any other person for loss, theft, or personal injuries or casualties sustained to any person or property on or about our rental premises. Guest shall hold Keys Quality Management LLC harmless and indemnified from and against all loss or damage occasioned by use, misuse or abuse of any part of or fixture on the premises, surrounding areas, and from or against any omission, neglect, or default of the Guest, his/her guests, or invitees. The Guest acknowledges that Keys Quality Management LLC is acting solely in the capacity of Agent for the property owner and assumes no liability there under. If the Guest(s) defaults in the performance of any of the obligations contained herein, or fails to follow all Rules and Procedures, Guest(s) may be evicted with no refund. In addition, if any suit is brought against Guest(s) the Owner/Agent shall be entitled to recover all costs and expenses as well as court costs and reasonable attorney's fees. In the event of default, guest will be liable for a $200.00 processing fee, payable to Agent immediately when default is discloses or discovered. Our units are licensed and operated under Florida Statutes Chapter 509.
Important Parking Information
The City of Key West has parking regulations for designated areas of Old Town. Only those vehicles with a Monroe County license plate or residential parking permit can park on the street in spaces designated as RESIDENTAL PARKING. If you park in one of these spaces you could be ticketed and/or towed.
Please be aware that not all of our properties offer reserved parking. It is listed on every properties page on our website whether or not your property has reserved parking.
If you experience any problems with the property during your stay please let us know right away by contacting our office at 305-296-9090.
I have received a copy of this rental contract and agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained within.